Finland & The Baltics
Payment by bank transfer
1. You can choose bank transfer as a payment method at the checkout.
2. You fill in your bank details and approve with Mobile BankID. The money is deducted from the customer's bank account after a couple of banking days. If you choose to pay by bank transfer via direct debit, which is approved by Mobile BankID, Klarna will automatically withdraw money from your bank account for future purchases.
3. You can always see and manage the purchase in Klarna's app. Or delete and modify the account you have linked.
1. Klarna remembers your bank details through an approval at the first purchase. You therefore complete the purchase with one click and only accept Mobile BankID.
If the purchase does not go through when you have used bank transfer, you will receive an invoice instead. You always get your money from Klarna.
The cards we offer through Klarna are:
1. You choose card payment as a payment method.
2. You fill in your card details. The money is automatically deducted from your account. You can save their card details.
3. You can always see and manage the purchase in Klarna's app.
• By "Pay Direct" in Klarna Checkout you can save your card details. Klarna then saves a cookie on the device you are using. This allows you to complete the purchase with one click each time you shop from the same device.
• You can always choose to pay with a different card than the one saved. Then you just fill in the new card details.
Payment with Invoice
You can always choose to pay with us by invoice. Then we offer three different types of invoices.
• 14-day invoice - This is a free invoice that must be paid within 14 days after you received your goods.
• Monthly invoice - This is a subscription service where all your invoices at Klarna are collected and which you later pay in at the same time to Klarna.
• Pay by X number of days - You can choose to extend your payment period. This costs 3 eur.